Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wagner for Band

I am a big sucker for transcriptions and rearrangements, and these are fine.

Once again this is a great album that is not out on CD.  These are the tracks:

1- Prelude to Act III and Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin  8:43
2 - Entry of the Gods into Valhalla from Das Rheingold  7:19
3 - Elsa’s Procession to the Cathedral from Lohengrin  6:14 
4 - Overture from Rienzi  10:40
5 - Good Friday Music from Parsifal  10:23


And here is the link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPQ706R7 

No comments:

Post a Comment