About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If You Love the Beatles (and I Know You Do) . . .

Have you heard of the Beatles Remixers Group?  They are a fine bunch of music-lovers and technicians who love deconstructing and reassembling the layered tracks of Beatles records.  One of their sites is http://beatlesremixersgroup.multiply.com/


It's like when your wife puts on a new dress, or gets a different hairstyle.  It's the thing you love, only freshened and loveable in a different way!

For a friend, a few months ago I uploaded this file.  If you like it (as I hope you do), then do some searching online.  The group has done individual remixed albums, and the entire Beatles catalog.

I really like the remixed "Come Together," and the medley on side two.

Here is the link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8CY6VHX

No comments:

Post a Comment