Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If You Love the Beatles (and I Know You Do) . . .

Have you heard of the Beatles Remixers Group?  They are a fine bunch of music-lovers and technicians who love deconstructing and reassembling the layered tracks of Beatles records.  One of their sites is http://beatlesremixersgroup.multiply.com/


It's like when your wife puts on a new dress, or gets a different hairstyle.  It's the thing you love, only freshened and loveable in a different way!

For a friend, a few months ago I uploaded this file.  If you like it (as I hope you do), then do some searching online.  The group has done individual remixed albums, and the entire Beatles catalog.

I really like the remixed "Come Together," and the medley on side two.

Here is the link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8CY6VHX

No comments:

Post a Comment