Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Themes for Secret Agents

Roland Shaw came out with several albums in the 1960s.  Unlike many spy-related productions, his albums were impeccably arranged and well-performed.

Here are the tracks for this fine album:
1) The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
2) Mr. Kiss-Kiss Bang-Bang
3) The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
4) Goldfinger
5) The Ipcress File
6) The Saint
7) Thunderball
8) The Avengers
9) From Russia with Love
10) I Spy
11) Our Man Flint
12) The James Bond Theme

The only possible fault you could find in this album is that the "U.N.C.L.E." theme is in 4/4 time, not 5/4.

Here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWME2G78

No comments:

Post a Comment