This 1979 album features music composed for King Tut -- actually, composed as background music for the showing of Tut's stuff in Seattle.
The pieces are:
01. The Lamentations of Isis (3:03)
02. The Land of the Blessed (6:55)
03. Hymn to Osiris (5:28)
04. The Boat of Millions of Years (4:53)
05. The Holy Lotus (3:36)
06. Funeral Procession (5:07)
07. Hymn for Sunrise (5:28)
08. The Triumph of the Deceased (5:38)
... which reminds me of a T-shirt owned by my friend Maggie Melton, in 1977. It was purple, but otherwise similar to this one:
Nothing like oud times ....
See you next Monday!