About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1920s Hits


Can you tell if she is paying tribute or making fun?  Is there a difference?

Either way, this is fun to listen to.

1 I'm Just Wild About Harry
2 Doodle-Doo-Doo
3 Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
4 Bill Bailey
5 Under The Bamboo Tree
6 Hello My Baby
7 Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee
8 Ida
9 Careless Love
10 Five Foot Two

Tracks 1 and 6 will be familiar as songs who are referenced by the singing frog in the Warner Bros cartoon "One Froggy Evening."  But many others will catch your fancy too, I bet!

Since I no longer have this LP, I can only guess as to its release date, perhaps something in the mid 1960s.

INCORRECT LINK IN ORIGINAL POST CORRECTED ON JUNE 27, 2013.  Correct link is:


 
Thanks to Gustavo62 for pointing this out to me!!!


 

5 comments:

  1. El link no corresponde, podria resubirlo a un servidor nuevo por favor, gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I checked this file this morning, the link was active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si el link está activo, pero corresponde a Adventures of Superman no a TONI CARROLL

      Delete
  3. Si enlace esta activo, pero corresponde a ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN , no a TONI CARROLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. SORRY... here is the correct link:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/186657605/CH20s.rar

    ReplyDelete