Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1920s Hits


Can you tell if she is paying tribute or making fun?  Is there a difference?

Either way, this is fun to listen to.

1 I'm Just Wild About Harry
2 Doodle-Doo-Doo
3 Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
4 Bill Bailey
5 Under The Bamboo Tree
6 Hello My Baby
7 Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee
8 Ida
9 Careless Love
10 Five Foot Two

Tracks 1 and 6 will be familiar as songs who are referenced by the singing frog in the Warner Bros cartoon "One Froggy Evening."  But many others will catch your fancy too, I bet!

Since I no longer have this LP, I can only guess as to its release date, perhaps something in the mid 1960s.

INCORRECT LINK IN ORIGINAL POST CORRECTED ON JUNE 27, 2013.  Correct link is:


 
Thanks to Gustavo62 for pointing this out to me!!!


 

5 comments:

  1. El link no corresponde, podria resubirlo a un servidor nuevo por favor, gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I checked this file this morning, the link was active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si el link está activo, pero corresponde a Adventures of Superman no a TONI CARROLL

      Delete
  3. Si enlace esta activo, pero corresponde a ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN , no a TONI CARROLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. SORRY... here is the correct link:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/186657605/CH20s.rar

    ReplyDelete