Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Robbie the Werewolf

This album is a live performance from Robbie Robison in 1964.  Hewas a kind of monster-folk troubador; he later became a member of  a band called Clear Light.

Some of these songs are pure genius, and some are -- ehh.  Still, it's fun.

The songs are:
1       Vampire Man
2       Drums and Guns
3       My Little Brother
4       Frankie Stein
5       That Judge
6       Censored Man
7       Count Dracula
8       Lucifer
9 Streets of Transylvania
10 Rockin' Werewolf
11 Inside Story of Flamenco
12 Tip-toe Through the Wolfbane
13 Censored Dooley


Here is the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JXBRDG3S

No comments:

Post a Comment