Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, March 18, 2011

William Bolcom's Frescoes

I have to apologize for the record sound, but I still enjoy listening to the structured chaos that is "Frescoes."

It's one of those LPs I bought in the 1970s, with "modern" classical piano music, full of dissonances and sudden loud and soft parts.  It indeed sounds a bit like a War in Heaven, followed by the genial sounds of a few piano rags.

The tracks:
FRESCOES
1 - War In Heaven
2 - The Caves Of Orcus
rags:
3-The Tabby Cat Walk
4 - The Eternal Feminine
5 - The Poltergeist (Rag Fantasy)
6 - The Serpent's Kiss
7 - Rag Infernal
And the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O04XXKYA

No comments:

Post a Comment