Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Cowboy Songs


I founds these from all over the place.  Some of my favorites are "I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart" and "Cowboy Yodel."

Here are the tracks:
1) Back in the Saddle Again - Ray Whitley & His Bar 6 Cowboys
2) Song of the Sierras - Jimmy Wakely
3) Carry Me Back to the Lone Prairie - Jimmy Wakely with the Jud Conlan Singers and the Three Rays
4) Blue Prairie - Roy Rogers
5) Lone Star Trail - Ken Maynard
6) Blue Shadows on the Trail - Roy Rogers
7) Don't Go Near the Indians - Rex Allen
8) Empty Saddles - Roy Rogers
9) Jingle Jangle Jingle - Tex Ritter
10) Blue Bonnet Girl - Roy Rogers
11) I'm an Old Cowhand - Roy Rogers
12) Ghost Riders in the Sky - Roy Rogers
13) Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Sons of the Pioneers
14) Last Roundup - Gene Autry
15) Cowboy Yodel - Wanda Jackson
16) Home on the Range - Roy Rogers & the Sons of the Pioneers
17) High Noon - Tex Ritter
18) Deep in the Heart of Texas - John "Dusty" King and His Range Busters
19) Don't Fence Me In - Roy Rogers
20) Banks of the Rio Grande - Eddie Dean
21) Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Roy Rogers
22) I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart - Patsy Montana
23) Happy Trails - Roy Rogers & Dale Evans

Here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Q3AVM6L 

1 comment:

  1. I like to pat my balls to this type of music. When no one is around, of course. Just pat.

    ReplyDelete