About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Cowboy Songs


I founds these from all over the place.  Some of my favorites are "I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart" and "Cowboy Yodel."

Here are the tracks:
1) Back in the Saddle Again - Ray Whitley & His Bar 6 Cowboys
2) Song of the Sierras - Jimmy Wakely
3) Carry Me Back to the Lone Prairie - Jimmy Wakely with the Jud Conlan Singers and the Three Rays
4) Blue Prairie - Roy Rogers
5) Lone Star Trail - Ken Maynard
6) Blue Shadows on the Trail - Roy Rogers
7) Don't Go Near the Indians - Rex Allen
8) Empty Saddles - Roy Rogers
9) Jingle Jangle Jingle - Tex Ritter
10) Blue Bonnet Girl - Roy Rogers
11) I'm an Old Cowhand - Roy Rogers
12) Ghost Riders in the Sky - Roy Rogers
13) Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Sons of the Pioneers
14) Last Roundup - Gene Autry
15) Cowboy Yodel - Wanda Jackson
16) Home on the Range - Roy Rogers & the Sons of the Pioneers
17) High Noon - Tex Ritter
18) Deep in the Heart of Texas - John "Dusty" King and His Range Busters
19) Don't Fence Me In - Roy Rogers
20) Banks of the Rio Grande - Eddie Dean
21) Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Roy Rogers
22) I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart - Patsy Montana
23) Happy Trails - Roy Rogers & Dale Evans

Here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Q3AVM6L 

1 comment:

  1. I like to pat my balls to this type of music. When no one is around, of course. Just pat.

    ReplyDelete