Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Enesco - Liszt Rhapsodies

The original LP and CD issues had Enesco's Roumanin Rhapsody 1 but not number two.

Since there is *just* enough time on a CD two add the second Roumanian Rhapsody, I have done so.

Track List:
Enesco
1) Roumanian Rhapsody No. 1, Op.11
2) Roumanian Rhapsody No. 2, Op.11
Liszt3) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 1 In F Minor
4) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 In D Minor
5) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 3 In D Major
6) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 4 In D Minor
7) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 5 In E Minor 'Heroide Elegiaque'
8) Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6 In D Major 'Carnival In Pesth'

Here's the Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFGH6NYZ

If you like it, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment