About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kind of Calming

I bought the cassette from which this was dubbed in the 1980s, at a "New Age" store.  They were the only store carrying some of the music I heard on Music from the Hearts of Space.

If you do a search on the artist's name, "Apurvo," nowadays, you won't find a thing having to do with her.

Ah, well, the music is interesting and kind of calming.  There are only two tracks:
1) The Depths Open
2) Free to Be

Here is the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37VN9FG5

No comments:

Post a Comment