About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Friday, August 26, 2011

Not Minnesota Fats



Joyce and first encountered the fun music of Fats Waller in the early 1980s in a TV broadcast of Ain't Misbehavin'.  Who can resist "Your Feet's Too Big"?

This conglomeration came from several sources.  I hope you like it too.

01 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
02 - Ain't Misbehavin'
03 - Your Feet's Too Big
04 - Got a Bran' New Suit
05 - Handful of Keys
06 - I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby (and My Baby's Crazy About Me)
07 - Honeysuckle Rose
08 - All That Meat and No Potatoes
09 - Spring Cleaning (Getting Ready for Love)
10 - Keepin' Out of Mischief Now
11 - Ring Dem Bells
12 - Tea for Two
13 - African Ripples
14 - I Ain't Got Nobody (and Nobody Cares for Me)
15 - You're Not the Only Oyster in the Stew
16 - Medley (NBC On-Air Recording)
17 - Smashing Thirds
18 - The Joint Is Jumpin'
19 - S'posin'
20 - Carolina Shout
21 - Cash for Your Trash
22 - The Sheik of Araby
23 - Viper's Drag
24 - (Do You Intend to Put An End to) a Sweet Beginning Like This

And here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0M5Y1F31

See you Monday!  Man, your pedal extremities are ENORMOUS.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment