Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Two-a-Day?!?


Here is some old-fashioned show-biz-type music.

Here are the liner notes from the back of the LP:
Like no business I know . . .

The songs:

01 - Opening: That's Entertainment       
02 - I Love A Piano
03 - Soft Shoe Song
04 - Lady, Play Your Mandolin
05 - Lullaby Of Broadway
06 - Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye
07 - That Teasin' Rag
08 - Song And Dance Man 
09 - June
10 - There's No Business Like Show Business




The link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOXWHGVO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment