About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Disco'd-Out Space


Gene Page covers Star Trek, Close Encounters, and some originals.

Here are the tracks:
01 - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind

02 - Theme From 'Star Trek'
03 - C E 3 K / Moonglow / Love Theme
04 - Dancin' in the Sky
05 - I Feel Like I've Been Livin' (On the Dark Side of the Moon)
06 - Beyond the Hole in Space
07 - When You Wish upon a Star
08 - Sho' Like to Ride on Your Star
09 - Saturn


and here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMOWIOWH  

See you on the flip side!


No comments:

Post a Comment