About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Friday, August 5, 2011

Hits of the '20s


Here's another treasure from the early 1960s (I would guess).

This album is plenty of fun.  I wish the songs had been performed more "straight"; I think I detect a little self-conscious cuteness in there.  But who am I to know?  It IS a fun romp.

These are the songs:
1 I'm Just Wild About Harry

2 Doodle-Doo-Doo
3 Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
4 Bill Bailey
5 Under The Bamboo Tree
6 Hello My Baby
7 Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee
8 Ida
9 Careless Love
10 Five Foot Two


---Yes, you have heard several of them in Warner Bros cartoons!

Here's the link:     http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZET3QCCP


See y'all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment