About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Don't Think It's Joe Montana the Football Player

More Disco Wackiness!

I was never a good dancer because I was too self-conscious.  I always admire those who can cut loose without worrying about how silly they must look.

Here is a list of the heavy-movin' beats:

01 - "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" Dance Fantasy
02 - V.M. IV
03 - Warp Factor II
04 - Love Star
05 - Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
06 - It’s Peaceful Out There

And here is the link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYAUDGLX


Going for another job interview today.  Pray for me!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment