Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Don't Think It's Joe Montana the Football Player

More Disco Wackiness!

I was never a good dancer because I was too self-conscious.  I always admire those who can cut loose without worrying about how silly they must look.

Here is a list of the heavy-movin' beats:

01 - "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" Dance Fantasy
02 - V.M. IV
03 - Warp Factor II
04 - Love Star
05 - Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
06 - It’s Peaceful Out There

And here is the link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYAUDGLX


Going for another job interview today.  Pray for me!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment