About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, August 8, 2011

More Contemplative Sounds


Another concatenation of two Environments LPs from the 1970s.  I don't know the sources for the voices or the bells.  The "Intonation" cut sounds like about 500 guys moaning, and "Tintinnabulation" sounds to me like some of the bells are about as big as your car.

Here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SBRB6O9I
 
Of course, the cover design is mine own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment