Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Heliotrope Bouquet: Piano Rags

This 1971 album is another wonderful expression of composer/pianist William Bolcom's talent at the keyboard.  So much fun, pathos, and intelligence are shown in both the music and its playing!



A Ragtime Nightmare
The Easy Winners
3 Heliotrope Bouquet
4 Ethiopia Rag
5 Pegasus
6 Wall Street Rag
7 Pork and Beans
8 Graceful Ghost
9 Seabiscuits
10 Brass Knuckles


Rag out!  See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment