Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, April 11, 2016

National G's Barbershop Days

Last week a friend requested some Barbershop music.   Although I have another album or two in backlog, this is the only one that's finished, and it's more an evocation than a transcription of barbershop harmonies.  Yet, here it is.







01. The Thunderer - The Park Pavilion Concert Band and String Ensemble (2:04)
02. My Wild Irish Rose - Bluegrass Student Union (2:16)
03. Summertime Medley (The Sidewalks of New York - I Don't Want to Play in Your Yard - In My Merry Oldsmobile) - The Park Pavilion Concert Band (4:13)
04. Wait Till the Sun Shines Nellie - The Thoroughbreds (1:42)
05. On the Banks of the Wabash, Far Away - The Thoroughbreds (1:56)
06. Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis - The Park Pavilion Concert Band and String Ensemble (2:48)
07. Grandfather's Clock - Gove (3:43)
08. Hello Ma Baby - The Park Pavilion Concert Band and String Ensemble (1:00)
09. Evening in the Park (The Band Played On - Love's Old Sweet Song - Daisy Bell) - The Park Pavilion Concert Band and String Ensemble (4:21)
10. I Love You Truly - The Thoroughbreds (2:59)
11. In the Good Old Summertime - The Park Pavilion Concert Band and String Ensemble (1:39)
12. Sweet Adeline - Bluegrass Student Union (3:15)



Barbershop Days


See you Thursday!

 

2 comments: