Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Songs Our Mummy Taught Us

Rumor has it that "Dor" was "poet" Rod McKuen.

Be that as it may, this is a fun record from 1959.  Here are the tracks:

01 - The Mummy
02 - The Shriek Of Agony (Shriek Of Agony - Cha Cha Cha)
03 - Shake, Rattle And Roll
04 - I Dig You Baby
05 - Frankie And Igor At A Rock And Roll Party
06 - Noisy Village
07 - Son Of The Mummy
08 - More Sing Along With The Mummy
09 - Bingo
10 - The Children Cross The Bridge/Inter/Colonel Bogey March
11 - The Beat Generation
12 - The Beverly Hills Telephone Directory Cha Cha Cha


Here is the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E69WFE21 

Have fun!  
  

2 comments:

  1. nice looking post. ..Shame that "The Man" took it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Managed to find another link for this. I'll share it here:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?qzjgqcmygnn

    ReplyDelete