About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mancini's "Monster" Hits

Sad news for you, friends.  When you print your own disc, it won't glow in the dark.  Sorry!

This disc reminds me of an infant's tombstone I once heard of:  "It is so soon that I was done for, / I wonder what I was begun for."  You may feel the same when you listen and realize the whole thing is only, like, less than twenty minutes long.

Still, here it is:

01. The Monster Gets Mark (from The Creature from the Black Lagoon) (6:50)
02. The Thing Strikes (from It Came from Outer Space) (4:51)
03. Main Title from Nightwing (3:22)
04. Surround Fantastique (0:58)


You tell me.  Is "Surround Fantastique" much of a "bonus track," if it's less than a minute long?

*grumble*

Grumbles over, Mister Sunshine here!  See you back on Monday!
 

5 comments:

  1. I hate the bonus track that ends up being somebody acting or just silly noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this share!

    I have this CD and the CD album. Love them both and that the CD single GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

    Cheers from Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great album I never knew about. THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much of an album (very brief) but happy to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete