Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Space Movies Spectacular!

Plus, in Electrifying Stereo!  (that makes it all better, I guess)

Here's a dub of a cassette performed by  the London Philharmonic / Cinema Stage Orchestra "with Synthesizers."  The presentations aren't bad at all.

Here are the tracks:
01 - ET Main Theme
02 - Star Trek Theme
03 - Superman Theme
04 - Planet of the Apes Theme
05 - Battle of the Planets
06 - Theme “2001”- Also Sprach Zarathustra
07 - Close Encounters
08 - Tron Theme and Actions
09 -  Star Wars End Title

And here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A2VTOEXZ

THIS IS THE CORRECTED LINK, with track 4 corrected.

Have an "electrifying" weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this album, I used to have it on cassette. However, track 4 is the same as track 5. Track 4 is supposed to be a version of "Ape Shuffle." Any way of getting the corrected track?

    ReplyDelete