Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, June 13, 2011

A non-scary Monster Concert!


"Monster" as in, it's a BIG one -- 10 pianos, 16 pianists!  Here are the tracks:
01 - Stars and Stripes Forever
02 - William Tell Overture
03 - Thunder and Lightning Polka
04 - Maple Leaf Rag
05 - Blue Danube Waltzes
06 - Semiramide Overture
07 - La Gallina (The Hen)
08 - Ojos Criollos (Creole Eyes)


And here is the link:     http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8UMC86Z


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment