Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Late Again! Maybe Your Feet's Too Big!


This originated with one of my mom's CDs that was cracked and incomplete, and I added more of my favorite Fats Waller songs.



01 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
02 - Ain't Misbehavin'
03 - Your Feet's Too Big
04 - Got a Bran' New Suit
05 -  Handful of Keys
06 - I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby (and My Baby's Crazy About Me)
07 - Honeysuckle Rose
08 - All That Meat and No Potatoes
09 - Spring Cleaning (Getting Ready for Love)
10 - Keepin' Out of Mischief Now
11 - Ring Dem Bells
12 - Tea for Two
13 - African Ripples
14 - I Ain't Got Nobody (and Nobody Cares for Me)
15 - You're Not the Only Oyster in the Stew
16 - Medley (NBC On-Air Recording)
17 - Smashing Thirds
18 - The Joint Is Jumpin'
19 - S'posin'
20 - Carolina Shout
21 - Cash for Your Trash
22 - The Sheik of Araby
23 - Viper's Drag
24 - (Do You Intend to Put An End to) a Sweet Beginning  Like This



How can you go wrong with such a fine representation of humanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment