About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, November 3, 2014

Ray Martin: Thunderball and Other Thriller Music


This "orchestra" may be more like a eight-man combo, it's hard to tell.  Dig those crazy patter vocalizations in this  1965 release.  ! 



01 - Thunderball (from the film “Thunderball”)
02 - The Knack (from the film “The Knack”)
03 - Theme from “The F.B.I.”
04 - A Man Alone (from the film “The Ipcress File”)
05 - Theme from “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”
06 - Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (from the film “Thunderball”)
07 - Theme for “Honey West”
08 - I Spy (from the TV show “I Spy”)
09 - Theme from “Trials of O'Brien”
10 - The Young Set (from the film “The Young Set”)

1 comment:

  1. Can you please re-post this one & the Si Zentner? Thanks

    ReplyDelete