Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Ray Martin: Thunderball and Other Thriller Music


This "orchestra" may be more like a eight-man combo, it's hard to tell.  Dig those crazy patter vocalizations in this  1965 release.  ! 



01 - Thunderball (from the film “Thunderball”)
02 - The Knack (from the film “The Knack”)
03 - Theme from “The F.B.I.”
04 - A Man Alone (from the film “The Ipcress File”)
05 - Theme from “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”
06 - Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (from the film “Thunderball”)
07 - Theme for “Honey West”
08 - I Spy (from the TV show “I Spy”)
09 - Theme from “Trials of O'Brien”
10 - The Young Set (from the film “The Young Set”)

1 comment:

  1. Can you please re-post this one & the Si Zentner? Thanks

    ReplyDelete