About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, October 16, 2014

An Unknown Halloween

I call it that because all I have is the CD, which is anonymous:



It's one 55 minute track of continuous sound effects, comprising:

thunder - bats - crunching bones -
night creatures - growls - screams -
barks - howls - creaks - clanks - cries

So, enter if you dare!
  

2 comments:

  1. I think that is from some company called "Fun World". 55 Minute Horror Sounds, year 2000. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked on the "play" side of the CD and there is writing: "Easter Unlimited, Inc." -- and "#9310 Easter Unlimited." And "Easter Unlimited" traces back to FUN WORLD. I think you are correct, young Sir or Madam! -- Mark

    ReplyDelete