About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, October 6, 2014

Famous Monsters Speak!

If you're like me, you spent a good deal of the 19620s with your head buried in the back pages of Famous Monsters magazine, wishing you could possess the wonders to be seen in the ads.

Here's one!

According to this Discogs page, "the voices of Gabriel Dell" performed.  Original release date was 1963.

Listen yourself, foolish mortal!

Alternate link.

The bad news is that the trifecta of fright in the illo's background are NOT participants ... only the Frankenstein Monster and Dracula.

But that's enough for me, kiddies!  See you Thursday ....

No comments:

Post a Comment