Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Too Late to Duck


You know those bumper stickers that say, "If you can read this, you're too close"?

Well, if you see a smoking gun pointed at you, then you've probably been shot!

As far as I can tell, unlike some other "spy" records (can you say "Jazz All-Stars"? I thought you could), these all appear to be actual TV or film themes.



01 - The James Bond Theme
02 - Burke’s Law Theme
03 - Mr Lucky
04 - Dragnet
05 - The Third Man Theme
06 - Peter Gunn
07 - From Russia With Love
08 - M Squad Theme
09 - Charade
10 - Bond’s “007” Theme
11 - The Man With the Golden Arm
12 - The Fugitive Theme


  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun stuff - thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you know the way here, don't be a fugitive! -- Mark

    ReplyDelete