About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, June 9, 2014

Enesco - Liszt Rhapsodies


The original LP had only Enesco's first Roumanian Rhapsody, but insane completist that I am, I just had to add the second one to "complete" the set.  And of course redo the packaging.

Enesco
1)   Roumanian Rhapsody No. 1, Op.11
2)    Roumanian Rhapsody No. 2, Op.11
Liszt
3)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 1 In F Minor 
4)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 In D Minor 
5)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 3 In D Major 
6)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 4 In D Minor 
7)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 5 In E Minor 'Heroide Elegiaque' 
8)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6 In D Major 'Carnival In Pesth' 

This music makes me marvel once more at the genius and simple lyricalness of the cultures from which arose these melodies so well-woven by later composers.

Get rhapsodized!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment