Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Galactic Hits, Baby!


...as performed by the Odyssey Orchestra, that is.

Here are the out-of-this-world tracks:

01 - The Empire Strikes Back (Main Theme)


02 - Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Theme)

03 - Yoda’s Theme

04 - Close Encounters (Main Theme)

05 - Star Wars

06 - 2001 (Main Theme)

07 - Cantina Band Theme (Star Wars)

08 - Star Trek (TV Theme)

09 - Superman (The Movie)



And here is the galactic link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0P3D3QY8

 
See ya out there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment