About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Disco Dracula

Can you count the "do-do-do-doots"?  I think not.
This cover image reminds me of Eddie Money's video for "I Think I'm in Love," where he prowls through a mansion in a vampire getup, finally finding the defenseless girl, who puts the bite on HIM.

Of course, in this case, it looks as if both characters are FEMALE.  Of course, "Disco Carmilla" wouldn't have sold as many records.

Here are the tracks:

01. Baby Frankie Stein
02. Even Vampires Fall in Love
03. Soul Dracula
04. Sex Me
05. Blackmail
06. Dracula Goes Dreamy
07. Terror on the Dance Floor

And here is the link:     http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0GXMC2S

Get down with the Undead!

1 comment:

  1. You have some real gems here.
    Some stuff I really don't see why you posted.....but some real beauties as well.

    thanks for sharing them.
    =D

    ReplyDelete