Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Re-Post: Liszt & Enesco Rhapsodies


This is an expansion of the LP release.  The LP does not contain Enesco's Rhapsody #2; I found it and added it in here.

At this late date I cannot tell you if the added track is also by Dorati.

Enesco
1)   Roumanian Rhapsody No. 1, Op.11
2)    Roumanian Rhapsody No. 2, Op.11
Liszt
3)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 1 In F Minor 
4)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 In D Minor 
5)  Hungarian Rhapsody No. 3 In D Major 
6)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 4 In D Minor 
7)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 5 In E Minor 'Heroide Elegiaque' 
8)   Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6 In D Major 'Carnival In Pesth' 

Still, it's all monstrous fun!

Roumanian Rhapsodies Nos. 1-2 - Hungarian Rhapsodies Nos. 1-6

See you on Monday (unless I forget again -- this post should have come out yesterday).


No comments:

Post a Comment