Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Natural Light


Here is some more mellow, flowing, new agey-type of stuff.  It's dreamy and great for listening to in the dark, lying on your back on the floor, with a lit candle just above your head, while you watch the candlelight's circle dancing on the ceiling.

I can't do that any more, because now we have a celiing fan in every room, and it kind of ruins the effect.

Still, it's fun stuff.  Here are the tracks:

1 Natural Light 7:04

2 Play Of Light 4:02

3 Harp And Soul 4:09

4 Firelight 3:33

5 Shared Visions 4:07

6 Butterfly And The Lotus 4:25

7 Flowing With The Changes 4:30

8 Serenity 3:31

9 The Light In Your Eye 7:57


Here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1VRGVHS  


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment