Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Any Suggestions?

Since my previous file hoster, MegaUpload, appears to be toast, I would like some suggestions as to where to move the music!

There's FileDen, there's FileFactory, there's MediaFire, there's 4Shared ... and more...

4Shared will leave a file up 180 days, and that may be the longest.

When I make a decision, I will have to re-up and change all the previous links.  This will take a while!

So, in the meantime, please give me some suggestions for a free hosting service.  Until then, Spock's headphones will be empty!

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Sad day indeed. I honestly have no experience in hosting files, so I don't have a good suggestion but wanted to thank you for sharing some great music. I've been collecting albums most of my life & at 40 years old I am still surprised & excited by what people have in their collections & the internet is a wonderful place to share that love of recordings that will probably never be released again. Anyway, thank you.

    ReplyDelete