Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grown' in the Sun


My guess is pre-1960 for this record.

01  Lovely Hula Hands - Ray Kinney
02  Huki Lau - Mel Peterson
03  Blue Lei - Mel Peterson
04  The Cockeyed Mayor  - Andy Cummings
05 Hawaiian Hospitality  - Ray Kinney
06 Little Brown Gal - Bill Akamuhou
07 To You Sweetheart Aloha  - Ray Kinney
08 Hapa Haole Hula Gal  - Andy Cummings

The rear CD case art is the LP liner notes, and the disc art is the LP sticker.  Then you will know as much as I do!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment