Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Environments, disc 1


In the 1970s there was a series of records called Environments that featured various "natural" sounds, fitting right in with the whole "ambient sound" movement.

Each LP usually had a different theme on each side, which was a single uninterrupted "field recording."

This dose of cosmicness is a combo of Side One of Volume 7, and Side One of Volume 2.

1)  Intonation
2)  Tintinnabulation

And here's your ticket to "oommm."

See you Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment