About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, May 19, 2014

Berühmte Ouvertüren I



I hope that   "Berühmte Ouvertüren I"  means "Famous Overtures #1.  Otherwise it sounds like an antidote for diarrhea!

Another pawn shop find, here are the contents:

1)  William Tell Overture - Rossini
2)  The Merry Wives of Windsor Overture - Nicolai
3)  Tannhauser Overture - Wagner
4)  The Bat Overture - Strauss Jr

And you really can't go wrong with any of these fun pieces!

Berühmte!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment