Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spectacular Movies ... IN SPACE!


Here's another mystery cassette of "covers" of sci-fi themes, here performed by "The London Philharmonic and Cinema Sound Stage Orchestra with Synthesizers."


01 - ET Main Theme
02 - Star Trek Theme
03 - Superman Theme
04 - Planet of the Apes Theme
05 - Battle of the Planets
06 - Theme “2001”- Also Sprach Zarathustra
07 - Close Encounters
08 - Tron Theme and Actions
09 -  Star Wars End Title


If you can stand the excitement -- here your chance!

  

2 comments: