Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Times Square OST

And where were YOU the first time you heard "I Want to Be Sedated" by the Ramones?  I was watching the movie Times Square on Cinemax.

Later I bought the soundtrack album.  Only a few tracks sounds dated to me.  A couple of them are part of the film's plotline, such as "Your Daughter Is One."

These are the tracks:
01. Rock Hard - Suzi Quatro
02. Talk of the Town - The Pretenders
03. Same Old Scene - Roxy Music
04. Down In the Park - Gary Numan
05. Help Me! - Marcy Levy & Robin Gibb
06. Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
07. Pretty Boys - Joe Jackson
08. Take This Town - XTC
09. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
10. Damn Dog - Robin Johnson
11. Your Daughter Is One - Robin Johnson & Trini Alvarado
12. Babylon's Burning - The Ruts
13. You Can't Hurry Love - D.L. Byron
14. Walk On the Wild Side - Lou Reed
15. The Night Was Not - Desmond Child & Rouge
16. Innocent, Not Guilty - Garland Jeffreys
17. Grinding Halt - The Cure
18. Pissing In the River - Patti Smith Group
19. Flowers In the City - David Johansen & Robin Johnson
20. Damn Dog (Reprise - The Cleo Club) - Robin Johnson

And here is the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=739VRHCD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment