About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jun'gala

I don't know anything about Marty Wilson except that his album can help bring out the tiger in you, and I don't mean Tony!

These are the tracks:
1) Jungle Fantasy
2) Taboo
3) Misty Poo
4) Passion
5) Enlloro
6) Babalu
7) Harlem Nocturne
8) Champs de Cuba
9) Yumba Murumba
10) Manteca

(and yes, there are whole mobs of people, with nine-year-old brains, giggling to themselves all over the internet about the title to Track 3)

And here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IHK4FY1
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment