About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, June 6, 2024

A Stirring Voyage

This 1986 LP is a winner all the way, IMO.

1   Wunjo (Joy)  4:40  
2   Sowelu (Wholeness)  19:16  
3   Uruz (Strength)  5:29  
4   Eihwaz (Defense) / Kano (Opening)  8:43  
5   Odin (The Unknowable)  19:01


I really like this one, even if saying the title out loud makes me think it's a game played at a bachelor party.

See ya Monday with something more from the New Age!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment