About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Love Me, Love My Angel

... Or at least you might say after listening to this 1985 release.

The music of Aeoliah has a charming characteristic being tranquil but not boring. This is a big plus in my opinion.


There are two selections, originally corresponding to two cassette sides.
01. Devotion (23:40)
02. Celestial Sanctity (21:36)

THIS LINK GOOD FOR SEVEN DAYS


PERMANENT LINK

See you on Monday for the commencement of 2024's JULY SPOCKEBRATION!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment