About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, July 16, 2018

The Best of the Big Bands

As you might guess, the music on this cassette is only some of the best.  But it ain't too shabby:


1)  Shep Fields - Ballerina

2)  Jan Garber - My Blue Heaven

3)  Sammy Kaye - I’ll Walk Alone

4)  Henry Jerome - It’s You, It’s You, It’s You

5)  Frankie Carle - Twilight Time

6)  Claude Thornhill - Polka Dots and Moonbeams

7)  Charlie Barnet - Theme

8)  Charlie Barnet - Lumpy

9)  Blue Barron Band - Old Buttermilk Sky

10)  Count Basie - Circus in Rhythm

11)  Al Trace - Marzie Doats

12)  Count Basie - Don’t Believe Everything You Hear

13)  Tony Pastor - It’s the Talk of the Town

14)  Red Nichols - Muskrat Ramble

15)  Ray Anthony - The Hucklebuck

16)  Ziggy Elfman - And the Angels Sing

17)  Russ Case - I’ll Be Seeing You

18)  Buddy Morrow - The Wonder of You

19)  Tommy Tucker - That Old Sweetheart of Mine

20)  Larry Clinton - La Rosita

21)  Count Basie - Rock A Bye Basie

22)  Blue Barron Band - Medley: You’re My Thrill

23)  Al Trace - I Cross My Heart

24)  Charlie Barnet - Oh Miss Jackson

25)  Blue Barron Band - Play the Players

26)  Art Mooney - I Don’t Know Enough About You

27)  Blue Barron Band - Cruising Down the River

Botbb

See you on Thursday!

1 comment: