Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Unknown Halloween CD


I found this disc in the earlier 2000s, at a neighborhood thrift store.  It was in the CD case of another release, with no info anywhere.

That's why I call it "Unknown Halloween."

It's one track, 55 minutes long, of "scary" noises and sound effects.

Have fun!

Unknown Halloween

See you Monday!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is the Horror Sounds CD: http://halloweenmanor.com/product/product&product_id=3245

    ReplyDelete