About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, October 27, 2016

Horror Sounds of the Night

This cassette was sold on a blister card.  I did some work and created CD art after dubbing.
Both sides of the cassette are identical, but I recorded each of them anyway as Track One and Track Two.

I've seen references to this as having been released in 1974 or 1986.  Here is the Discogs page for it.

Horror Sounds of the Night -- link updated August 5, 2022

See you on Monday -- Halloween!
  



2 comments: