Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Wind Spirit, Carry Me Away!


Another pleasant, meandering romp through somebody's idea of deep consciousness.

I found this 1988 cassette GUESS WHERE? -- That's right.  Aren't thrift stores wonderful?  These are the tracks:



01. Isle of Glas (7:04)
02. Full Moon in September (4:48)
03. Wind on the Desert (6:52)
04. Child of the Wind (4:17)
05. Sedona First Snow (6:33)
06. Westfork (4:49)
07. Crestone Moon (6:29)
08. Remember (4:24)

This music of the category I call "enjoyable noodling."  It doesn't necessarily have anyplace in particular to go, but you enjoy wandering along with it. 


See you Thursday.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment