Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Outside Sounds of Summer in Mid-Winter

From Syntonic Research, two CD compilations from LPs:


Disc 2:
1)  Wind in the Trees
2)  A Country Stream

Environments, Disc 2

+ + + + +


Disc 3:
1)  Wind in the Trees
2)  A Country Stream

Environments, Disc 3


... Each track is about 30 minutes long, allowing the listening to fade into natures, background.

See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate these. Some I can use, just as they are and some I will mix with other sounds... But they all will help to improve my background sfx for roleplaying games.

    ReplyDelete