Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Check Out The Illuminoids!

The surf-guitar band The Illuminoids is a bunch of great guys.

The Illuminoids play a broad spectrum of melodic surf guitar instrumentals.  I contacted one of their members regarding permission to use one of their tracks and they've been more than kind.

I even got asked to do the graphics for their new release!  Yep, that's my "graphic design":
 
You can buy this single from their website for $7, including shipping.  It's a great deal.

Their other full-length releases are great examples of the surf-rock genre that are flavored with eclecticism and a sense of humor.  Please support them by checking their music out.  Then buy it! 

See you Monday.
 

1 comment: