About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Friday, October 21, 2011

[untitled] Halloween sounds


I came across this CD in a way I can't now recal.  It's a single track of various anguished sounds , cries, and such.  It's safe to play in the background while the kids come up to yur porch (no swear words like some I've heard).

I gussied it up with a CD front & rear case insert, should you wish.  The original had none, by the time I got it.

One track of thunder - bats - crunching bones - night creatures - growls - screams - barks - howls - creaks - clanks - cries

And here is the link:    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O51LAQUZ


No comments:

Post a Comment