About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Friday, October 7, 2011

Major Glenn Miller


Glenn Miller's civilian orchestra could not ompete with the talent assembled for him by the US Government as he played for his service comrades in WWII.

These performances were all live recordings, hence the applause at the end of the selections,  I feel like joining in.

These are the tracks:

01 - Over There
02 - The G. I. Jive
03 - Peggy the Pin-Up Girl
04 - Speak Low
05 - Tail-End Charlie
06 - Anvil Chorus
07 - Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'
08 - There Are Yanks
09 - Pistol Packin' Mama
10 - Everybody Loves My Baby
11 - Enlisted Men's Mess
12 - I'll Be Around
13 - There'll Be a Hot Time in the Town of Berlin
14 - People Will Say We're in Love
15 - Pearls on Velvet
16 - St. Louis Blues March
17 - Poinciana
18 - It Must Be Jelly ('Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That)
19 - Jeep Jockey Jump
20 - Victory Polka
21 - Farewell Blues

And here is the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=531EDCI2



No comments:

Post a Comment