Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Fantastic !


Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique is a well-known classic with a wonderfully creepy ending -- movement 5, the "Dream of a Witches' Sabbath," featuring the "Dies Irae" theme.   Here we have a piano transcription.

The tracks:
1. I. Reveries - Passions
2. II. Un Bal
3. III. Scene Aux Champs
4. IV. Marche Au Supplice
5. V. Songe D'une Nuit Du Sabbat

The link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FRGLXL6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment